Xhibit XC4 satellite surveillance
Central monitoring in the patient vicinity
Xhibit® XC4 (96501) provides the capability of an Xhibit Central Station in an all-in-one computer with a 15.6″ touchscreen display. The medical-grade Xhibit XC4 brings additional flexibility to caregivers, enabling central monitoring of patient data in the patient vicinity. Whether mounted outside of two ICU rooms or installed in a nursing alcove, the XC4 can help increase workflow efficiency by enabling the clinician to more easily check patient vital signs in areas that are too small to house a central station monitor. Monitor from one to four patients at any location with connectivity to the Spacelabs Healthcare patient monitor network. Xhibit XC4 provides full interactive capability to admit, discharge, and modify patient information and to update parameter settings.
Tools that work for you
- Organize information based on the patient’s condition
- Identify patients by caregiver
- Expand patient information easily to full screen
- Identify alarm severity through color, flash and tones
- Use only one or two menu steps for any function
- Easily create notes and reminders on the screen with virtual sticky notes
- Customize the alarms for your unit or patient
This product is not available for sale in all countries. Please contact your local Spacelabs Healthcare representative or regional office for more information.
Download Xhibit brochure (pdf)