Quality patient monitors and diagnostic cardiology devices at value pricing
Spacelabs’ Factory Certified program provides quality patient monitors and diagnostic cardiology devices at value pricing. Factory Certified equipment is backed by one-year standard warranty and goes through a comprehensive quality assurance process at our global headquarters in Snoqualmie, Washington, USA.
- All devices pass rigorous performance certification testing.
- All certifications completed by factory-trained technicians.
- Delivered with the latest software.
- Multiple devices and options available to meet a variety of clinical and technical needs.
- All devices include a one (1) year standard warranty.
- Eligible for annual Service Support Agreement.
- Toll-free customer service available Monday through Friday, from 5:30 am to 3:30 pm Pacific Time, with technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Modules: Command Module (91496), Capno Pod (92516), Capno (92517), & Multigas (92518)
- Monitors: Xprezzon (91393), Qube (91390), & Qube Mini (91389)
- Bedside displays: 94267
- Central station: Xhibit (96102)
- Central displays: 011-0241-01
- Telemetry: Xhibit Receivers (96280) & AriaTele transmitters (96281)
- ABP: OnTrak (90227) & Ultralite (90217A)
To speak with a member of Spacelabs’ Customer Support Team, call 1-800-522-7025.
Our commitment to quality
At Spacelabs, we connect innovation with patient care by providing quality life-saving products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. We are passionate about providing Better Every Single Time (BEST) quality with a customer-first focus. Spacelabs Healthcare’s Quality Management System is certified to ISO 13485.
Spacelabs Factory Certified products are limited and are subject to availability. Prices quoted are valid only on in-stock items.