Improve the efficiency and flow of clinical information
Intesys Clinical Suite (ICS) carries vital information to clinicians across services and sites. ICS can also deliver clinical information to your desktop PC and mobile devices. Working seamlessly with your systems (EMR), ICS can supply both numeric and waveform data.
- Retrospective view vital signs and waveforms from patient monitors.
- Review event-based full disclosure with Holter-like analysis.
- Create custom trends to show the most relevant sets for specialist care.
- Collect data from monitors across the hospital network, including wireless capture.
- Send secondary alarms to middleware end user devices and smartphones.
- Export 12-lead ECG into most cardiology data management systems such as Spacelabs’ Sentinel system.
The Smart Disclosure collects patient waveforms, alarms, vital signs, and 12-lead reports. A 24-hour waveform acquisition is standard, with an upgrade option to 72 hours. The product provides basic trends in both tabular and graphical format, along with a retrospective ECG analysis.
Complete alarm history
With a simple touch of a button, you can retrospectively review alarm events in both thumbnail and strip format. You can even go back in time to see what preceded the alarmed event and how the patient recovered.
Vital Signs Viewer
This sophisticated application, part of the ICS suite, essentially creates a patient monitoring system without walls. With patient information available on any networked PC, it means that caregivers can see retrospective waveforms from another unit in the hospital, or from their office or home computers.