Improve efficiency, functionality, and the flow of clinical information with Intesys® Clinical Suite. Our clinical system carries vital information to clinicians across services and sites.
ICS can also deliver clinical information to your desktop PC and mobile devices. Working seamlessly with your EMR systems, ICS supplies both numeric and waveform data.
Clinical data for in-depth analysis
- View of vital signs and waveforms on patient monitors
- Full disclosure review with Holter analysis
- Custom trends which can be selected to show the most relevant sets of trend for specialist care
- Print from laser printers across your network
Complete alarm history
With the simple touch of a button, you can retrospectively review alarm events in both thumbnail and strip format. You can even go back in time to see what preceded the alarmed event and how the patient recovered.
- Collection of data from monitors across the hospital network including wireless capture
- Integration to all the major charting systems including Cerner, Epic, McKesson and IMD-Soft via HL7
- Integration to sources of patient identity via HL7 ADT
- Integration to trace management systems using XML and Datamed
- Export of alarms to handheld devices, pagers, middleware, and smartphones via partner company interfaces such as from Emergin, Connexall and UMS
- 12-lead ECG export into cardiology data management systems such as GE’s MUSE and Spacelabs’ Sentinel cardiology information management system.
ICS does not require a proprietary server infrastructure and may be virtualized.
This product is not available for sale in all countries. Please contact your local Spacelabs Healthcare representative or regional office for more information.
Download ICS brochure (pdf)