Speed – Accuracy – Exploration
Advanced algorithms and versatile tools allow you to quickly and easily analyze large amounts of ECG data and derive meaningful interpretation to support your screening and diagnostic decision process.
Pathfinder SL’s unique dual screen analysis system with modular analysis packages allow you to opt for the right solution to manage your current analysis needs while allowing you the flexibility to continue adding increasing sophistication based on your timeline.
- Clean simple ECG recordings can be quickly analyzed and reports generated within minutes
- More complex recordings with multiple atrial and ventricular rhythms can be analyzed using a range of more advanced tools.
Pathfinder SL’s powerful algorithm is designed to quickly analyze hundreds of thousands of beats in even complex, noisy or unstable recordings. The analysis provides the clinician with comprehensive insight into ECG events and morphologies as well as providing beat counts, beat labeling, ST segment, Heart Rate Variability, and QT analysis.
- Beat Morphology Analysis
- Beat Shape Learning
- Dynamic Artifact Rejection
- Dynamic Pattern Matching Algorithm
- Multi Channel Analysis
- Prospective and Real Time Re-analysis
- Trigger and Noise Sensitivity Controls
- Seven day ST segment analysis including action replay and measurement point adjustments
- 12-Lead Holter ST analysis including lead selection and color mapping of elevation / depression deviations
- Selectable leads for analysis
- 12-Lead ECG snapshot at any period
- Full Glasgow algorithm 12-Lead ECG interpretation on 12-Lead Holter ECG’s
- Atrial and ventricular paced beat detection with pacing track
- Paced beat histograms, scatter plots and relationship diagrams for rapid identification of pacing function
- Pacing rate control graphs with day/night and overall comparisons
- Pathfinder SL’s trigger algorithm and user sensitivity controls enable the system to precisely trigger on R-waves even in the presence of noise
- Seven day HRV analysis with multiple views of rates and rhythms including the arrhythmia graph are available
- QT trend graphs and tables
- QT measurement adjustment markers
- QT or QTc measurements
Coupled with Spacelabs’ Sentinel cardiology information management system Pathfinder can provide seamless end to end solutions to capture, analyze, review patient data, and provide reports within your existing healthcare IT infrastructure.
Pathfinder SL’s optional dual screen configuration allows independent parallel views of ECG, graphs, trends, or tables increasing the efficiency of use.
Pathfinder SL’s guided scanning mode can be easily and quickly adapted to automatically stop and guide the user to beat shape changes or events on a recording by recording basis.
The Sleep Apnea analysis option for Pathfinder SL determines periods of apneic sleep and the respiratory waveform from the ECG signal to analyze changes in the RR interval, along with the power spectral frequencies of heart rate variability.