Xhibit XC48 central surveillance
Vigilance and insight for better care
Xhibit (96102) provides remote centralized monitoring and alarm management for up to 48 patients. Use just one or up to four high-definition displays for detailed views of any patient on the network. Easily adjust which patients are viewed on each display and the acuity of their monitoring with highly customizable views. Xhibit’s one-touch or one-click feature quickly shows the bedside view for a particular patient on one full screen.
Clinicians can quickly identify alarm severity through colors, flashes and audible tones that are customizable to meet the needs of your unit. Xhibit also allows you to organize information according to a patient’s condition. Intuitive menus ensure workflow and minimal user interactions saves time and improves decision making. A virtual sticky notes feature enables you to place a visual note on screen.
Full disclosure can be viewed with Xhibit utilizing ICS.
Tools that work for you
- Organize information based on the patient’s condition
- Identify patients by caregiver
- Expand patient information easily to full screen
- Identify alarm severity through color, flash and tones
- Access any function with minimal steps
- Create reminders on the screen with virtual sticky notes
Flexibility with a purpose
- Customize the alarms for your unit or patient.
- Use one screen or up to four high resolution displays for detailed views of a single patient, full disclosure utilizing Intesys® Clinical Suite (ICS), clinical information systems, and more
This product is not available for sale in all countries. Please contact your local Spacelabs Healthcare representative or regional office for more information.