CardioPulse Prime premium electrocardiograph
Maximum performance electrocardiograph
State-of-the-art technology and connectivity
Spacelabs Healthcare understands workflow fit is the most critical factor when choosing resting Electrocardiographs (ECGs).
- With auto order refresh, continuous connectivity, no entry demographics, and orders search, CardioPulse Prime is highly efficient in even the most acute settings.
- High quality signal and diagnostic algorithms for adult and pediatric patients
- Fast bidirectional Wi-Fi communication with HIS/EMR
- Prime includes a thermal printer, touch function keys, with a sealed easy to clean and highly hygienic alphanumeric keyboard, and navigation keys for high efficiency in any workflow.
CardioPulse Prime features
The CardioPulse Prime features an 8” color display with touch function keys. Its sealed alphanumeric keyboard ensures easy cleaning, making it highly suitable for your daily clinical routine. Smart battery technology guarantees more than 8‑hours of ECG recording.
Bidirectional communication allows for easy data access and fast transmission of all reports to EMR/HIS systems in PDF, DICOM, or HL7 format. Standard Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity, combined with ECG review on the display and a large memory, supports paperless workflows and cost saving. Customizable printouts are available with internal high-resolution thermal printer.
The CardioPulse Prime has been designed with ease-of-use in mind: patient data can be entered at the touch of a button; with a color display for an ECG preview and simplified keyboard, taking an ECG is simple. For smooth transport, the CardioPulse Prime is also available with a cart.
Easy 1-2-3 Steps
1. Enter or download patient data.
2. Control signal quality and perform ECG.
3. Review ECG before storing, exporting, or printing.
- A very high sampling frequency along with a large frequency ban makes CardioPulse an ideal tool for pediatric ECG.
- Resting Rhythm: Record, store and transmit up to 10 minutes of 12-lead rhythm data to your EMR or DICOM system using MWL orders — use your normal billing workflow with no need to scan paper.
- Automatic interpretation
High efficiency in any workflow
- High throughput with quality ECGs
- ECG acquisition in three clicks
- Search and sorting function in the work list
- Search and sort in memory
- Batch delete, automatic synchronization, and transmission