Leveraging real-time clinical surveillance
Rothman® Index Trend provides clinicians with a visual picture of every patient’s physiological condition in real-time, providing their trajectory whether deteriorating, stable or improving. Clinicians easily access RI Trend via a web browser, through the EHR, or using a dedicated kiosk display on the unit or system-wide command center. Having reviewed the RI graphs for all patients in the facility or unit, and noting any warnings that have occurred, individual RI graphs can be selected for a more detailed review. RI Trend can provide surveillance across all conditions, diseases and care settings supporting communication during shift changes and handoffs.
- Offers real-time, enterprise surveillance across all conditions, diseases, and levels of care
- Facilitates communication during shift changes, handoffs, and escalations
- Helps clinicians proactively identify and prioritize patients for review and possible intervention
- Uses existing EHR data and integrates with the EHR
- Enhances the clinician experience, with quick sidebar navigation and patient filters