Spacelabs is proud to support the Idaho Hospital Association. At this year’s convention, we will be highlighting our enterprise software designed to provide the data critical to patient care, when and where you need it most. Spacelabs enterprise software manages patient monitoring information, helps you coordinate patient care, and tracks metrics aimed at improving quality, throughput, and efficiency.
Timing is Everything
Expand your clinical team’s access to patient information. Spacelabs’ enterprise software and mobile app provide comprehensive patient information where and when it is needed, helping caregivers make timely and informed patient care decisions regardless of their physical location.
- Go beyond tracking general throughput with reports that capture the details of patient throughput–enabling hospitals to drive continual improvement.
- In-depth analytics and context to transform static data into actionable information.
- Detailed alarm reports providing detailed information by department, location, device, and parameter to help caregivers better manage alarms while maintaining patient safety.
- Infant Car Seat Challenge (ICSC) reports track more than 250,000 vitals to better assess a baby’s health and ability to safely travel in a car seat.
- Access patient data where and when you need it—from anywhere, and from any device.
- Look back at alarm data from previous hours, shifts, months, or even years.
- View detailed graphical reports on demand for comprehensive insight, including waveforms.
- Know with confidence when a patient is ready to move to another department or discharge.
- Alarm identification and monitoring can reveal areas for improvement in your alarm management process.
- Decrease fatigue associated with nuisance alarms.
- Streamline patient management, staff assignments, and device management for the entire care team.
- Use Spacelabs enterprise software to compare pre- and post-process changes and meet TJC NPS goals related to alarms.