Spacelabs S&A ordering has a new home!
Thank you for your interest in Spacelabs supplies and accessories (S&A). Our online catalog is now incorporated into the main Spacelabs website here. Anyone can search for information on supplies and accessories to support our products. Authenticated U.S. customers can also use the site to add items to a shopping cart and submit the requested items to receive pricing and availability details.
What does the change mean for existing customers?
If you have previously registered on Buy.Spacelabs.com, you will need to re-register on this website. Once you have submitted your registration request, you should receive a notification confirming your request, and if approved, you will be notified within two business days. If you do not receive an email confirming your request, please check your Junk Mail folders.
With the migration of our S&A product information, we have introduced a number of new features.
- You can now use a single password and login for both S&A quote requests and to access restricted resources on the Spacelabs website such as monthly patch test reports. You will find the complete S&A catalog using the Shop link in the Spacelabs website menu.
- To help you find the right supplies for your Spacelabs devices, we have expanded the product categories to include our medical devices such as the Xprezzon patient monitor and Eclipse Pro extended Holter. You can also search by part name or SKU using the Search icon in the top right toolbar.
- Filters are now available in the left column of each product category so that you can quickly narrow your search by product compatibility and item type.
- After logging in, you now have access to an account dashboard (click My Account in the upper toolbar). This dashboard will allow you to review quote requests, approve price quotes to complete the ordering process, and add additional account information such as your shipping address.
- Add S&A items to your shopping cart
- Click on the shopping cart icon to review your request and click the Submit for Quote button
- While we are processing your request, you can review the quote request in the Quotes area of your dashboard (My account > Quotes).
- Once we have pricing and shipping costs available for your review, you will receive an email, and you will be able to review and approve or cancel the order in the Orders area of your dashboard (My account > Orders). Currently, all orders are invoiced with 30-day terms unless your organization has agreed to different terms with Spacelabs.
- You will receive an email once we have shipped your order.
Please contact us with any questions.